What makes Malaysia the best choice for seeking education?
The beautiful Southeast Asian country Malaysia occupies parts of the Malay Peninsula & the island of Borneo. The country is popularly known for its beauteous beaches, scenic landscape, dense rainforests, therich diverse culture which is a mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian & European influences, heavenly food, busy shopping streets, modern, skyscrapers such as the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, modern architecture and education.
Being recognized as one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, Malaysia is urging each day to achieve new heights in all sectors. Education is one of them. According to UNESCO, Malaysia ranks at the 11th position in the list of most preferred study destination in the world. There are many reasons why one can choose Malaysia for education.
- Malaysia is currently home to more than one lakh of international students from more than 100 countries and is providing education through its local colleges and universities.
- With the regular governance of the Ministry of Education, Malaysia ensures highest standards of imparting education to its students. The National Quality Assurance Agency actively monitors the system throughout Malaysia.
- English is the primary language for all courses and the most widely used language besides the local language Malay. Communication is not a challenge for International students.
- Malaysia is a comfortable abode of to all international students due to its diverse culture and religion. People get well-adjusted here due to the presence of three largest ethnic groups – Malay, Chinese & Indians.
- Malaysia is considered as one of the fastest-growing economies in the world.
- Majorly all undergraduate & postgraduate courses are offered here. The medical field has also expanded over the years. There are good universities for medical science students who want to study MBBS in Malaysia. There are twinning programmes also which allows students to pursue initial two years of degree in Malaysia and final year with the partner universities in Canada, US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, France, etc. This is also applicable to international students studying in Malaysia.
- Immigration procedure is hassle-free for students who want to pursue an education in Malaysia. Colleges willingly provide necessary assistance to international students for smooth immigration procedures.
- Food lovers can have the best time in Malaysia with a huge variety of cuisines available. One can find a delicious mix of Malay, Indian and Chinese cuisines along with a distinctive style of culture like Peranakan&Euraion cooling. For this reason, Malaysia is often known as a food paradise. Students can never go hungry in Malaysia. With the huge inflow of international students, most of the restaurants have also started serving Continental, Western, Middle Eastern and European food as well.
- Malaysia has one of the perfect locations as it falls under the safe zone geographically, which is free from all-natural disasters.
- The country is politically stable and peaceful, which adds more safety to it.
- Malaysia is quite a cosmopolitan country and is a comfortable home for shopaholics. It is active and bright all day and night.
- The transport system of Malaysia is very developed, inexpensive and convenient. It connects all Malaysian cities, towns, villages and other places where students can go and explore.
The country is unstoppable for the vision it encompasses. The dream of Malaysia has no boundaries. The higher educational institutions as working closely with the industry & foreign partner universities to make sure that the courses are abreast with the market requirements. With the immense knowledge to counsel aspirants with their queries, Malaysia education consultants open doors to numerous opportunities to them for a brighter future.